2018-2023 African Diesel Generator Market
- This study covers the African market of diesel generators and focuses on the diesel generators from 7.5 kVA. It excludes gas and petrol generators as well as diesel portable generators.
- This study provides an insight of the diesel generator markets per region (market size, trends), the generator manufacturer market shares per region and the outlook of diesel generator market till 2023.
- To evaluate the sales volumes of diesel generators per country
- To know the quantities in units and USD per powerband
- To monitor the latest product & market trends
- To identify the competitors
- To estimate the diesel generator market in the next few years
- The African market of diesel generators has grown by 7% in 2018, but many discrepancies hide some declining markets.
- Whereas Egypt and Algeria have recorded some good growths, most of African countries have declined.
- The African generator market is unstable as many markets are linked to the oil&gas and mining revenues, and others still suffer from political unstability.
- However Africa still represents a huge potential for diesel generators as the grid reliability is still very poor and some economies are growing fast.
- In terms of generator manufacturers, the European manufacturers (SDMO, FG Wilson, AKSA) and Chinese manufacturers dominate the market.
- China is still by far the first exporter of diesel generators to Africa, with both local Chinese OEMs products as well as global brands generators.
- Sales volumes per year from 2015 till 2018 and per region, and per powerband (7.5-75 kVA, 75-375 kVA, 375-750 kVA, 750-2000 kVA, 2000+ kVA)
- Sales volumes per year from 2015 till 2018 of top 10 countries, and per powerband (7.5-75 kVA, 75-375 kVA, 375-750 kVA, 750-2000 kVA, 2000+ kVA)
- 2018 market share in value per region and per generator manufacturer
- 2019-2023 sales volumes per region and per powerband (7.5-75 kVA, 75-375 kVA, 375-750 kVA, 750-2000 kVA, 2000+ kVA)