2019-2023 Global Diesel Generator Market
- This study covers the woldwide market of diesel generators and focuses on the diesel generators from 7.5 kVA. It excludes gas and petrol generators as well as diesel portable generators.
- This study provides an insight of the diesel generator markets per region (market size, trends), the generator manufacturer market shares per region and the outlook of diesel generator market till 2023.
- To evaluate the sales volumes of diesel generators per country
- To know the quantities in units and USD per powerband
- To monitor the latest product & market trends
- To identify the competitors
- To estimate the diesel generator market in the next few years
- The global diesel generator market has slightly grown in 2019. The growth in data centers has offset the decrease in some other key segements (mining, oil&gas).
- The Indian and Chinese markets have suffered in 2019, whereas they used to be the main growing countries in the past.
- In the other hand, the North American market as well as the Western European market have resisted better, at least in the first part of the year.
- The reasons of such market movements are due to many reasons: political situations, health of economies, foreign investments etc, but generally speaking diesel generators are more and more challenged by gas generators and renewable energies, especially for prime applications.
- In terms of generator manufacturers, the American manufacturers (CAT, Cummins, Kohler, Generac) still dominate the market, with global factory locations.
- China is still by far the first exporter of diesel generators, with both local Chinese OEMs products as well as global brands generators.
- Sales volumes per year from 2015 till 2019 and per region, and per powerband (7.5-75 kVA, 75-375 kVA, 375-750 kVA, 750-2000 kVA, 2000+ kVA)
- Sales volumes per year from 2015 till 2019 of top 10 countries, and per powerband (7.5-75 kVA, 75-375 kVA, 375-750 kVA, 750-2000 kVA, 2000+ kVA)
- 2019 market share in value per region and per generator manufacturer
- 2020-2023 sales volumes per region and per powerband (7.5-75 kVA, 75-375 kVA, 375-750 kVA, 750-2000 kVA, 2000+ kVA)