2018-2023 Global Gas Generator Market
- This study covers the woldwide market of gas generators and focuses on the gas generators from 7.5 kVA. It excludes diesel and petrol generators as well as gas portable generators.
- This study provides an insight of the gas generator markets per region (market size, trends), the generator manufacturer market shares per region and the outlook of gas generator market till 2023.
- To evaluate the sales volumes of gas generators per country
- To know the quantities in units and USD per powerband
- To monitor the latest product & market trends
- To identify the competitors
- To estimate the gas generator market in the next few years
- The global gas generator market has increased by 20% in 2018, reaching some record levels, and is expected to continue its growth in 2019.
- The American market is still by far the biggest market, but other regions have grown significantly last year (Western Europe, Asia), as gas generators have a good ROI in more and more applications, and they also have a greener image than diesel units.
- However the market still represents less than 30% of the diesel generator market globally and some countries still prefer to use the diesel units.
- In terms of generator manufacturers, the American and European manufacturers (CAT, MTU, GE Jenbacher, Wartsilä) largely dominate the market.
- The outlook of gas generator market is positive as the potential is still big, and manufacturers have developped gas products that can be used in various conditions.
- Sales volumes per year from 2015 till 2018 and per region, and per powerband (7.5-75 kVA, 75-375 kVA, 375-750 kVA, 750-2000 kVA, 2000+ kVA)
- Sales volumes per year from 2015 till 2018 of top 10 countries, and per powerband (7.5-75 kVA, 75-375 kVA, 375-750 kVA, 750-2000 kVA, 2000+ kVA)
- 2018 market share in value per region and per generator manufacturer
- 2019-2023 sales volumes per region and per powerband (7.5-75 kVA, 75-375 kVA, 375-750 kVA, 750-2000 kVA, 2000+ kVA)