2019-2023 Middle East Diesel Generator Market
- This study covers the Middle East market of diesel generators and focuses on the diesel generators from 7.5 kVA. It excludes gas and petrol generators as well as diesel portable generators.
- This study provides an insight of the diesel generator markets per country (market size, trends), the generator manufacturer market shares per region and the outlook of diesel generator market till 2023.
- To evaluate the sales volumes of diesel generators per country
- To know the quantities in units and USD per powerband
- To monitor the latest product & market trends
- To identify the competitors
- To estimate the diesel generator market in the next few years
- The Middle East market of diesel generators has declined by 5% in 2019, as most of its economies have been hit by the low oil prices and low investments.
- Saudi and Iraq are still the biggest markets and have helped the 2019 market with significant growths.
- The Middle East market has significantly declined in the last few years as it is 40% lower than in 2015.
- However big investments are planned in the region in the next few years (eg. Saudi Arabia) have helped the market and have been key in the region.
- In terms of generator manufacturers, the European as well as the Chinese and the Lebanese manufacturers dominate the market.
- Sales volumes per year from 2015 till 2019 and per country, and per powerband (7.5-75 kVA, 75-375 kVA, 375-750 kVA, 750-2000 kVA, 2000+ kVA)
- 2019 market share in value per generator manufacturer
- 2020-2023 sales volumes per powerband (7.5-75 kVA, 75-375 kVA, 375-750 kVA, 750-2000 kVA, 2000+ kVA)